Thursday, October 2, 2008

All is going to CHANGE

Is time to go back to my college's life again...My third semester-break is going to end. I was tired and bored in semester-break because everyday just work n work and work. Although it is tired but still have fun at there also, i knew some new friends and aunties at there. I need to change my attitude in study at semester 4, it is the important time to change myself. i need to become more friendly to my friends. This semester i need to change my class to join another class, that time i will know a lot of new friends at there. i also want to build up my body become more stronger than last time. Oh my God, my stupid and useless PANASONIC cellphone was broke again...need to use my salary to buy a new one. WHY every times when i have my salary, sure have somethings to happen at that time. Hope my dreams and targets will come true in this new semester.

No comments: